The Executives Breakfast Club is where Chicago’s leading business minds unite to evoke, expand, and exemplify the principles of transformational leadership to be better people and business professionals in an inviting, warm, and accepting environment. Ethical people make ethical leaders, and ethical leaders improve the world.
Each year, the 8-month season begins in September and runs through May, with a month off in January. We meet on the second Friday of each month at the McDonald’s Hyatt Lodge, in Oak Brook. Admissions to the Club is open throughout the year and expires one year from the time of registration.
Hear some of the nation’s leading executives reflect on:
- What was the hardest decision you ever had to make in the workplace, and what principles guided you in your decision-making?
- What types of compromises/sacrifices have you made to get where you are today? Was it worth it? Any regrets?
- Have you ever had to lead an initiative when your heart’s just not in it or you don’t believe in it?
- How did you become you?! What do you read? How do you set goals? What’s your top priority?
Since its founding in 1967, more than 50,000 executives have been addressed by more than 300 special guests, including U.S. presidents, cabinet secretaries, White House advisors, Fortune 500 CEOs, best-selling authors, celebrities and Hall of Fame athletes.
To join ACE Hardware, Aspire, First Transitions, National Van Lines, Red Caffeine, and other leading companies in sponsoring the Executives Breakfast Club please contact Irina at [email protected].
The Executive Council
The Executive Council is an advisory think tank composed of top executives of prominent and emerging companies in Chicago’s western suburbs and beyond.
With the purchase of a Business Membership or a higher-level membership, a company or individual is qualified to join the Council at five exclusive meetings throughout the year, plus at any additional special events and workshops.
The Executive Council discusses the events, the speakers, and the overall experience of the Club and explores opportunities for the Club to continue to succeed and grow. It is responsible for identifying and securing speakers for each season and for promotion of the Club.
Companies looking to invest in the growth of their executives and team members can greatly benefit by having those persons join the Executive Council because the Council offers a significant personal and business development-rich environment that is essential for leadership development. It is a warm, supportive, and intelligent environment built by ethical, passionate, and experienced CEOs and leaders.
Executive Council members are not required to attend meetings, but are expected to:
- Recommend and secure speakers for interview.
- To promote the Club through sharing of the Club’s email marketing campaigns (forwarding emails to colleagues), social media posts and promotion (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube), and by inviting other professionals to Club events, as well as to join the Executive Council.
Email [email protected] to learn how you can join.